Wednesday 14 February 2018

Interlude

What was that all about?

Just a memory bubble from twenty years back, important and pertinent to our current situation,  but not necessary to dwell on now.

What, what? why can't I see?

You don't have any eyes I'm afraid. Or mouth, limbs and nose.  At least not yet .

What?

I'm rebuilding them even as we speak, benefit of being my host  old boy

But

Mental speech.

How...

You were a prisoner who had been tortured on that ghastly asteroid and I rescued you just after I blew it up

Yes! I remember. The government locked me up for some reason.  I can't remember why.

The memories are always a jumble at first .They will come back: I am a dab hand at this after 12,000 years of experience . Now just relax. Think of yourself as being on a beech, somewhere nice, where you'd want to retire.

Florida ?

Too far

Bournemouth ?

That's better. You are getting the hang of this, now please enter and I will explain all.


A Bournemouth beech hut!

I forgot to say, before you come in you might want to put on that bath robe. I of course have seem a million and one naked bodies, but I understand how you humans feel about such... delicate matters.

I notice there is a bath robe and a mirror.

Is this what I look like ?

Yes . Well actually what we look like. There's no I in we.

A  young body stares back at me. maybe I'm twenty something, curly  brown hair, a petit figure, breasts and and ... I'm a woman ?

How perspective of you

Hey couldn't you do something to my nose , maybe not make it so big ?

Certainly not ! I'm not a plastic surgeon. Your body is perfectly fine.

Really?

I once shared a body with Cleopatra

Oh.

Put me off asses milk for the next couple of millennia ....In any case you come from a high gravity world, so in standard Earth  gravity you are extremely ... strong .

Like super girl?

No laser eyes I'm afraid. 

Hey what do you look like?

A brain

Huh?

Now do come along! We don't have time for  you to stand around admiring yourself !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Defence policy is in Νεφελοκοκκυγία

 Hi All, Much to my delight I have learned something new today and that is that Cloud Cocko Land was first thought up by the ancient Greeks,...